[Hidden-tech] Palm Centro question re: beaming

Gary Powsner bluemoon at crocker.com
Thu Oct 27 22:47:26 EDT 2011

Thank you Chaim for letting me try your Centro.

I have a question for anyone familiar with these devices. I am unable to
beam to or from either device. Unfortunately I don't have another working
Palm device to troubleshoot (i.e. figure out which device is the source of
the problem, all I know is that I get a "Could not find a receiving
handheld computer message." The beam receive function IS turned on and I
have beamed in the past.

Anyone have any experience with beaming problems?  I suspect the problem
is with my device which is truly unfortunate since I was counting on
beaming my data over but before I give up I'd like to investigate other
possible causes. Does anyone have any suggestions or even a Palm known to
beam successfully to which I could try to beam or from which I could try
to receive a beam?

Thanks again!

-------

Gary Powsner/SolutionFinders, Shaklee Global Ambassador
With Shaklee We're Creating Healthier Lives and
With AirSource You can "Bring Mother Nature Inside and Enjoy Every Breath"

Office 413-665-5011
Cell    413-537-9015
Toll-Free (outside the 413 area code) 877-327-6931
http://www.solutionfinders.myshaklee.com

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
thought."

   - Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee