[Hidden-tech] Anyone have a Palm Centro they aren't using?

Gary Powsner bluemoon at crocker.com
Thu Oct 27 19:02:27 EDT 2011

Hi all!

My Centro will no longer sync. I have tried a new cable, a different
computer and reinstalling the software but have thought from the start
that the problem started when it fell. In any case, for reasons I won't
get into, I haven't been able to get this message sent for a couple of
days and have just a few hours before I go and buy a "new" one on e-bay
but that will take some to arrive. I thought maybe someone who had
upgraded to an iPhone or Droid type device might have one just sitting
around collecting dust. I'm willing to travel a bit to get it or pay for
shipping.

Thanks so much!

Gary

-------

Gary Powsner/SolutionFinders, Shaklee Global Ambassador
With Shaklee We're Creating Healthier Lives and
With AirSource You can "Bring Mother Nature Inside and Enjoy Every Breath"

Office 413-665-5011
Cell    413-537-9015
Toll-Free (outside the 413 area code) 877-327-6931
http://www.solutionfinders.myshaklee.com

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
thought."

   - Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee