[Hidden-tech] Learn how to make social media make you money

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Wed Oct 26 12:53:30 EDT 2011

Im on vacation this week and I can't help but notice how much social media i
see everywhere but its funny how often people forget that the whole point of
using it for marketing is that at some point it has to effect the bottom
line of your business.  That reminded me that my good friend Eric Letendre
is holding a social media seminar tomorrow night at Mama Iguanas by the
basketball hall of fame.  Its free if you register with the code BNI.  And I
think there will be some FREE food.  Eric knows how to make money from
social media efforts and has over 4500 Facebook followers, something like
15,000 twitter followers and over 7 million views on YouTube and 70,000
email subscribers.  He's not just talking about social media with 100
friends.  He uses it everyday for his business and makes money from it.
Visit HTTP://WWW.wesrermasssocialmediabootcamp.com to register.

Paul stallman man on vacation