[Hidden-tech] FREE? recovery software recommendations for SD card

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:20:35 EDT 2011

Hi there,

Well, I did it, ...for the first time in my life...I deleted photos that
were on my sd card thinking that I'd transferred them to my hard drive. I've
searched for quite awhile online but haven't come up with any free SD
recovery software options. Since, I never plan on doing this again :), I
feel like the $39 or so is more than I wanna' pay, especially since the
photos aren't totally crucial ...

anyone know of good free software to accomplish this task? thanks
--

*
Regards,

Reelife Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/reelife>