[Hidden-tech] Seeking a designer for a very simple work-book - 12 pages

Nicolas Boillot nboillot at hbagency.com
Fri Oct 14 10:06:53 EDT 2011

While my email address says "@hbagency.com," this posting is not for my work
-- rather for a project a friend and I are initiating in our free time in
Williamsburg and Shelburne Falls.

We are developing materials for a class, for which we will need a very
simple work-book. The class is for undergraduates at a specific college, who
will explore the conscious/unconscious dialogue. The work-book will cover
roughly a two-week period, and we envision a page for each day. Each page
will have a set of instructions and then an area for writing or drawing.
Simplicity is critical, but other than this we have no creative guidelines
-- neither of us is a designer.

The class takes place in January, and we plan to have the work-book content
done by the middle of November at the latest. We would like to have the
work-book laid out and printed during the following month, all wrapped up by
the middle of December. The ideal candidate will bring strong design skills,
understand printing requirements and costs, and be interested in bringing to
life a simple work-book for a class that explores the relationship between
the conscious and unconscious minds.

Thank you.

Nicolas Boillot
Nicolas A. Boillot