[Hidden-tech] iPhone Apps

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Fri Oct 7 22:01:56 EDT 2011

I love Tune-In Radio. I don't get any analog radio reception in my
house so I listen on my phone at home everyday. It's also great when
traveling because you can still get all the same stations.

I like having a flashlight app. I also have a level called MultiLevel
that (believe it or not) comes in handy.

I have the Facebook and LinkedIn apps. You can do either of those
through safari but the apps are better.

I am using the MotionX GPS app. I've only had it for a few months but
it's kept me from getting lost several times. I like to listen to it
through the earbuds.

For entertainment, I have KenKen Pro and AWSolitaire. I also like the
Pandora app. And I have loaded the locations of everyone in my family
into the Weather app, which is silly but it's kind of fun to see what
weather they're all having.

This is a fun question -- Let us know which (if any) ones you decide
to try for yourself!
Lynne

Lynne Rudié
Graphic Design