[Hidden-tech] Art Opening Sat. 10/8 5-8pm - group show in new cooperative gallery Selections Gallery at Eastworks

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 18:16:58 EDT 2011

Calling all art lovers. Please join us on Saturday, October 8th from 5
- 8pm (during Easthampton Arts Walk) for the opening of our group show
at Selections Gallery, an brand new artist run cooperative gallery at
Eastworks, in Easthampton. Our gallery hours for the month of October
will be Tues. 1-4, Thurs. 11-2, and Fri. 6-9pm. This is brand new and
a grand experiment for us, in creating a cooperative gallery, and
hopefully a way to help build the network of local artists, and art
lovers in the area.

We are in Suite 137 on the first floor. Park in the larger parking
lot, and come in the Central entrance under the sign that says
Eastworks Marketplace. We are straight ahead 20 paces from the
entrance. We hope to see you there.
The list of participants for our current October group show are:
Rosemary Barrett
Lisa Hoag
Erika Kneer
Kevin MacDonald