[Hidden-tech] iPhone Apps

Dede Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Thu Oct 6 16:58:56 EDT 2011

Wes, there are a few I hadnt heard of....I have a funny Around Me story. I loaded it before a trip and hadnt read how it worked. I was on traveling north/east on I-80 going thru PA and was starving so I was trying to find a place to eat and it kept telling me about places BEHIND me. I was driving and couldnt really take the time to look at the App. It wasnt until I got home that I figured out it goes south, west, north, east, or whatever it is that it does LOL. I just didnt scroll enough to find what was ahead of me

Dede