[Hidden-tech] uploading video formats to Youtube + conversion freeware

Robin MacRostie rmacr at choreographicdesign.com
Wed Oct 5 13:46:47 EDT 2011

I have some video on disk.  THe disk in  my computer shows 2 folders: audio_TS and Video_TS.  My friend, the Computer Mensch suggested that I could justt upload the video files.    How would I do that?   They have names like.BUP.IFO.VOP.

I tried uploading to Zamzar.   That doesn't work.   Is there a recommended freeware somewhere like Sourceforge?

thanks
=
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.
			~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
Robin MacRostie
Choreo  G R A P H I C  Design

where YOU're the show & tell