[Hidden-tech] Security

eugene mamut mambor54 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:11:52 EDT 2011

Dear members.  please help.
I need to monitor IN/OUT on house what from me is 15 min drive time.
1. No phone now. I can order telephone connection (DSL not avialable)
2. House do not has Cable TV, or Dish.

I found Security system with telephone dialer
Skylink SC-1000 Alarm System ($138)
or "Protector Plus"   ($99) from x10 company. Please, if somebody know, tell
me which is better.
In addition to this I think will be good  to install still or video camera
wich record image when alarm go off.
Is any camera system exist ?
After I come in 15 min. I can see who is trigger alarm, or its was false
alarm.

Thank you
Eugene Mamut
Animagic
Museum of Animation, Special Effects and Art
135 Main St. Lee , MA 01238  (new place)
413-841-6679