[Hidden-tech] About to recycle some old macs/pc's

Wesley Rosner wrosner at blue-fox.com
Tue Oct 4 10:01:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have several older macs that I was planning to recycle on October 15th (electronics recycling day here in Franklin County).  I thought before I did that I would see if anyone could use one of these machines.  Any of them would be free (please come get it though).  The macs I can erase and install OS 10.4 onto.  I also have a PC or two that would be as is.

Here's a quick list.  I also have a bunch of misc peripherals as well

Powermac G4 - Quicksilver (1)
Powermac G4 - Dark Blue (2)
Xserve G4 - First Generation - This has a bad power supply but otherwise could be a good file server.
HP Pavilion 2U Rack Mount - Not sure specs but it's several years old.  I think it's running XP

Other items
DLT Tape Back up with 4 tape magazine (SCSI)
Wide format epson inkjet printer (prints 12*18).  Not sure if it works though :-(

Please if there is any interest email me directly off list.  If you are looking for any old mac stuff (cables, drives, etc) feel free to ask.

Thanks

Wes

--
Wesley Rosner