[Hidden-tech] Update on Shredding

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Mon Nov 21 08:42:21 EST 2011

A month ago I asked about shredding services. I wanted to provide an update
on what I found since it may be of use to others.

Valley Green Shredding, www.valleygreenshredding.com, is a local business
that provides shredding for businesses and home users. Eric Wartel, the
owner, came to my office with a shredding truck and for $45 shredded up to
200 pounds of paper (one 4' high bin). The paper goes to recyclers in
Springfield. I have to say, it was well worth the price and couldn't have
been easier. I recommend them if you have a large amount of documents to
shred.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

139B Damon Road, Ste 8