[Hidden-tech] More stuff to give away

Herb Singleton hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
Sun Nov 13 18:50:01 EST 2011

Two more computer peripherals I'd like to get rid of:

1. Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 710s 17-inch CRT monitor, 1600 x 1200 max resolution

2. Microtek ScanMaker V310 SCSI scanner (doesn't include power cable, SCSI cable or CD/manual, but driver software is available online).

The monitor works fine, but I upgraded to an LCD panel a while ago and the monitor has just been sitting in a corner since then.

Last I checked, the scanner works fine, but I haven't owned a computer with SCSI for almost 10 years now, so I have to way to test it.

I'm in Springfield, send me an email if you want them.

    Herb Singleton, PE
    hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
    Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
    http://www.cross-spectrum.com