[Hidden-tech] elaborate money laundering scheme or legit cross-cultural vacation?

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:17:50 EST 2011

Ok, got it folks. Please no more emails regarding the money laundering
post. it's a confirmed scam.  thanks though.
*

Regards,
Tom Adams, Director/Owner
Reelife Productions <http://www.ReelifeProductions.com>  - using technology
to educate, entertain & enlighten since 1996
Folktography by Tom <http://www.folktographybytom.com>- high quality
photography and photo products

Reelife Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/reelife>

Reelife's Youtube Channel <http://www.youtube.com/reelife>