[Hidden-tech] NEED RIGHT NOW -- Email assist - virtual assistant

Amy Zuckerman azintl at crocker.com
Wed Nov 9 12:56:01 EST 2011

Hi guys,

Needed RIGHT NOW

1) A tech consultant. Someone who can help with email options.

2) Any one who can do Dream Weaver and be part of a global production
house AND global team of major consultants working to build
infrastructure in the developing countries or cities / towns. We start
in Amherst and Belchertown. TRUE. WE are third-world countries, folks.

NOTE: I will pay a decent rate, but you must commit to at least three
months of work. I

3) A virtual assistant. I prefer someone within an easy commute so we
can meet in person and have access to my office. I can do remote, as well.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU - Experience that you can show me. Two references
from clients that testify to your reliabilty. DO NOT apply if you can
not commit to finishing a job.  I can get you plenty of back up support
if needed on a barter arrangement. I founded Hidden Tech, afterall.

CALL ME at 413-253-4124. TEXT is 413-548-0030.

DO NOT EMAIL ME.

DO  NOT POST TO THE LIST.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder
Valleywood (r) Productions owner/ founder