[Hidden-tech] getting audio books into online stores

Tom Adams- Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:15:32 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I'm looking for any tips, links, tutorials and suggestions on how to get audio books into iTunes, Amazon & other major online outlets. I have a client that is about to venture into this new world and I'd like to help start him off on the right foot. He has one book already to go in digital form and I'll be coordinating the recording of about ten others.

any help from those who've had direct experience would be super.

Regards,

Tom Adams
413.575.9707 • Williamsburg, MA
(from my virtual office/iPhone)