[Hidden-tech] Ongoing problems with email being tagged as spam

Bruce Hooke bghooke at att.net
Tue Nov 1 10:40:30 EDT 2011

Thanks Rich and Cheryl,

My apologies for the confusion about website vs. email. I should have made
it clearer that I do understand that the website and smtp are rarely on the
same server. The website (wpwa.org) itself is unaffected by any of this.
However, the email server is at Arvixe and is shared, which I think is the
key point in terms of getting to a resolution to the problem.

It does also seem pretty clear now that "my" non-profit was not the cause of
the problem.

Thank you for the information on Google Apps Mail. When I looked into this
in the past things were either different than they are now or I was not
looking in the right place on Google. This non-profit only has 6 email
accounts so Google looks quite promising. If Google does not work out then
opensrs looks worth looking into.

Thanks again!

Bruce