[Hidden-tech] Looking for open source developers

Ted Williams (TSC) ted.williams at tscweb.tv
Fri May 27 11:43:00 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I am looking for open source developers in the area that are interested
in joining a new project from its inception (read: you will have major
impact on the project.)  Project is an end-to-end hypervideo system
which will have deliverables in the content production tool, server, and
client domains.

Work will be done in C++, C# on Mono, and some Objective-C.  Target
platforms are all things Unix: Linux, OS-X, Unix, and perhaps iOS (is
that Unix-like, don't know.)  There will be NO WINDOWS as a part of this
effort.  We will be borrowing some code and subsystems from existing
open source projects from time to time as well.

I am especially eager to find one or more individuals that know how to
get an open source project up to speed.

All deliverables will be free for individuals and will be sold to
enterprises.  A good portion of what we do will be integrated into
consumer electronics devices, and thus will generate revenue.  There
will be a paycheck on successful project completion.

Any interested parties please reply and introduce yourself, and I will
forward some more information.

Thanks,
Ted Williams
Founder, TeleWeb Standards Consortium