[Hidden-tech] Help with archived PHP site

Yadim Medore (Dan Mishkind) yadim at purebranding.com
Fri May 27 11:40:32 EDT 2011

Dear List,

We recently migrated our website to a new host by pointing the A record from
our registrar.

Our challenge is that we would like to be able to view the archived site in
a browser for internal purposes. The archived site is no longer accessible
through the browser because there are so many pages that reference the main
domain, which is no longer hosted there.

I'm told our two options are:
1. Manually recode all the pages to reference the correct temporary URL
2. Do some special coding to avoid this
If anyone can help us on #2 (as I'd rather not have to recode the side in
case we migrate back), please get in touch with me.

Thanks very much,

Yadim Medore (Dan Mishkind)
Principal
Pure Branding, Inc.