[Hidden-tech] Looking for a programmer/developer comfortable with SharePoint to help with meeting/pitch

Mat Lebowitz mat at mlcreative.com
Thu May 19 11:08:05 EDT 2011

I'm meeting a client in Lexington Mass in early June (Probably June 2 or 9)
to discuss the beginning stages of a project that involves the redesign and
reorganization of an intranet sharepoint site.  The meeting will be
primarily about overall vision and just a sort of 'kick-off' for the
project.  I'm looking for someone to go with me as the technical 'ear', to
back me up and to make sure the right/necessary questions get asked.

If you might be interested or know someone who might be interested, please
contact me for more info.
212.595.3585 / mat at mlcreative.com

Thanks,
-Mat Lebowitz

--

Mat Lebowitz || Founder, MLCreative
office: 212.595.3585  mobile: 646.645.5502  fax: 206-337-1434
e: mat at mlcreative.com
<applewebdata://0554650E-2347-4306-BA3F-C59A1E33DBCF/mat@mlcreative.com>