[Hidden-tech] Can anyone help my mom with a spammy virus?

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed May 18 16:24:19 EDT 2011

Is there some evidence to support the conclusion that this is really a
trojan horse (as opposed to just clever --albeit obnoxious-- marketing)?
Don't things like Carbonite and Registry Cleaner market their services the
same way?

Not defending the practise, just curious whether the Mac situation is really
a trojan.

Ed