[Hidden-tech] MAC Address Book question

Dede Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Wed May 18 11:48:19 EDT 2011

I use the MAC Address Book and count on it to "hold" my contacts. Recently two things have been happening...first of all, entire contacts have just disappeared! Not good. Just as frustrating, when I am trying to delete or add extraneous info into the bottom area of an individual "card", the program wont hold the new "version". In other words, I will delete something and it will put it back, or I will try to add something and it wont allow me. Im terribly frustrated, not to imagine paranoid about the contacts that I have lost. Any ideas?

Thanks

Dede
Dede Wilson CCP
Contributing Editor Bon Appetit