[Hidden-tech] Meeting space

Loran Diehl Saito ldsaito at comcast.net
Fri May 13 07:17:00 EDT 2011

Hi Deb,

The Northampton Friends Meetinghouse on Center Street in Northampton has everything you're looking for except whiteboard/white screen (though I think each room has some white wall). The meeting rooms have chairs, though maybe not as comfy as you're hoping to find. I don't know the fees, but I believe they're pretty reasonable. Parking is not great, especially with construction on the police station next door, but there's a flat rate pay lot across the street and it's not far from the parking garage. The contact people are Paul and Sally Zorn: 586-8107 or sandpzorn at verizon.net. They are willing to show potential renters the space if you want to check it out.

Good luck,

Loran