[Hidden-tech] The Fine Art of Cold Calling - Roundtable discussion is happening tonight

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:45:21 EDT 2011

What: The Fine Art of Cold Calling - a Roundtable Discussion
Part of the Northampton Web Developers Business Skills Discussion Series

Hosted by co-coordinator Lisa Hoag

When: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30PM

Where: Eastworks @ MRW Connected, LLC offices
116 Pleasant Street, Suite #328 Easthampton, MA (see directions below)

“Come to a round table discussion with Dave Sopelak who actually loves
cold calling! We'll have an informal discussion, where all questions
around building new client relationships can be brought to the table.
Come with your ideas and challenges.”

Could cold calling actually become fun? Come hear Dave Sopelak's
experiences about
one of his favorite topics:

"Cold Calling, a necessary evil when you need to promote your company.
Though it's not the only avenue for self promotion, it seems to be the
part that most people fear. We will discuss my approach and views on
this subject and through our conversation it is my hopes that you will
walk away with at least one thought process that will work for you.
I look forward to meeting you all."

Sincerely
David Sopelak

We will be meeting at Eastworks in the offices of MRW connected in
Suite #328 from 6:30 - 8:30pm
Google map to Eastworks:
http://tinyurl.com/3rj5esq

Directions to MRW Connected Offices inside Eastworks:

Park in the large parking lot. go to the entrance that has the movie
marquee over it. Immediately on your left, there is an elevator. Go to
the third floor. Step 15 feet beyond the elevator, look for the door
on the right that says MRW Connected on it (opposite the Eastworks
management office).

Looking forward to seeing you.

~Lisa

--