[Hidden-tech] Free Friday at Click Workspace (Northampton Coworking Space)

karin kugel kugel.k at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:42:02 EDT 2011

Click Workspace invites you to test drive our new coworking office
in downtown Northampton this Friday, May 13! Snacks and coffee will be
provided to help increase your productivity. Try out our shared office area,
lounge, kitchenette, and quiet room, and tour our permanent desk
rooms and conference room. We are located at 20 Hampton Avenue, Suite 150.
For more information, please check out our website:
www.clickworkspace.org.

To RSVP, please contact northampton at clickworkspace.org.