[Hidden-tech] WordPress Theme for Photograpy/Art - Please Make Suggestions

Diane Clancy diane at dianeclancy.com
Fri May 6 22:59:12 EDT 2011

Hi Folks -

I have several clients who use WP and are looking
to change (or start) their themes to templates
that are good for showcasing photography and/or
art.

When I do a search (as I have several times over
the last couple of months), so many choices come
up that it is overwhelming.  So I am hoping for
some suggestions - preferably free.

Thank you so much!!
~ Diane Clancy

Diane Clancy
413.773.7333

Diane Clancy's Art
Enhance your Spirit
http://www.DianeClancy.com
http://www.DianeClancy.com/blog

Fine Art Prints and Originals
http://DianeClancy.etsy.com
Fun, Colorful Mugs, Tiles and Totes from Diane!
http://cafepress.com/DianeClancy
http://zazzle.com/DianeClancyArt*