[Hidden-tech] Outlook 2010 Question

Matthew Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Fri May 6 23:31:15 EDT 2011

Hi
click contact in the left, right click on your contacts header in the middle pane and choose properties. examine the tabs that are available... you want to find address book and choose to make it available as an address book...
then go to tools menu, email accounts (or accounts),  and choose address book options and choose the contacts youve made available as an address book in the previous step. these are not EXACT directions but I hope they get you started. email me if you need a hand. Sorry I dont have that exact version of office on this computer im using now but I hope this is enough to get you going.

On May 6, 2011, at 5:44 PM, hidden-discuss-request at lists.hidden-tech.net wrote:

> [Hidden-tech] Outlook 2010 Question

Thank you,

Matthew Lampiasi