[Hidden-tech] LCD projector rental - HT list search is there

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Thu May 5 20:37:01 EDT 2011

Not to be overly bunt about it - BUT did you look ?

Top of the front page - SEARCH
Oh, and lower left under (Ta da)  Email lists: search
Oh yeah - and the bottom menu - has 'search'

Tom,  So did you ? Look ?

There is a list search or an all HT site search or direct archive listings.

I know the site needs work, please folks look

Rich (yeah, webmaster - and overall site developer)

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member