[Hidden-tech] Ideal E-mail Platforms (was Re: reducing gmail tips)

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Sun May 1 20:16:00 EDT 2011

At 8:47 AM -0400 5/1/11, Paul Stallman wrote:
>As much as we all like to hate Microsoft. The newer outlooks.  2007
>and newer are pretty nice.  Message search is instant.  I've adapted
>my life around gmail with mobile etc. But for pure email power
>outlook is still probably the best thing out there.
>
>Paul
>
>On Apr 30, 2011 10:51 PM, "Shel Horowitz"
><<mailto:shel at frugalfun.com>shel at frugalfun.com> wrote:
>>  ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>>  ** If you did, we all thank you.

Hmmm. Last time I looked at Outlook/Mac (probably 10 years ago), it
was a weak Eudora wannabee with lots of security holes. Maybe it's
improved

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html