[Hidden-tech] mixed platform sys admin

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Mar 29 09:00:52 EDT 2011

You can always point them at the HT company profile search. just click search on the top
of HT home page.

As for those machines working together - my home network has a mix of pc's and mac's plus
3 linux servers,
ipads, itouchs, (no iphones) -- although Palm's, blackberrys as well as a few network
backup drives,
sure I happen to be a linux sys admin -- which means I have no time for any special
desktop configuration.

The mac's and pc's work together just fine -- the last few generations of Mac OS/X talks
all networking
protocols automatically.

Rich

--