[Hidden-tech] free newsletter template

Jessica Waters, In Perfect Order Organizing Solutions jessica at inperfectorder.com
Mon Mar 28 11:23:46 EDT 2011

Greetings, all! I have a client that is currently using ConstantContact for
his newsletter mailings. We have had a lot of trouble with about 40% (!!!)
of his contacts bouncing back for no reason, as they are fully opted in.
When he uses the same exact list and email from his aol account, they all
seem to go through and he gets a high response rate to the mailing.

Long story short, we would like to divest from CC completely and just go
with a free newsletter template that he can send out as a .pdf from his aol
account. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to find the best one
page template?

It can be simple or even better, if we could add photos and video, that
would be ideal.

Thanks!

Jessica Waters

On Demand Business Assistant

Professional Organizer, specializing in home offices

In Perfect Order

www.inperfectorder.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/inperfectorder> In Perfect Order on Facebook!

We specialize in one week home makeovers anywhere on earth.

Los Angeles~ New York~ Connecticut~ Western Massachusetts

323-213-9405~413-628-1640

twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/jessicawaters> @jessicawaters