[Hidden-tech] Job Opening at Pelland Advertising

Peter Pelland plpelland at pelland.com
Tue Mar 22 10:46:49 EDT 2011

Remember when you were a kid, and you outgrew your shoes and clothing faster than your parents could replace them? That’s sort of how we feel at Pelland Advertising. Our clients love us, and we are doing our best to keep up with the growing demand for our services. If you are a top-notch graphic designer who likes keeping busy, juggling a half dozen projects at a time, wearing a variety of hats, and working in a challenging creative environment, we’d love to review your resume and portfolio. Pelland Advertising is a small, but growing, “Hidden Tech” business located in Haydenville. Our specialties are the development of custom-designed websites, social media content, and four-color process collateral advertising. Experience in working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, QuarkXPress, and custom HTML / CSS / Javascript coding (not CMS) in a Windows environment are all pluses. We hate to send you to our website to learn more about our company (because our new website will go live later this week), but what the heck ... visit our website: https://pelland.com

Peter Pelland
plpelland at pelland.com

Pelland Advertising
25 Depot Road, Haydenville, MA 01039-9716, USA
(413) 268-0100 / Fax: (413) 268-0173 / Toll-Free: 1 800 848-0501

https://pelland.com
http://blog.pelland.com
http://www.facebook.com/PellandAdvertising