[Hidden-tech] Amazon Simple Email Service

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Mon Mar 21 00:33:00 EDT 2011

Hey Mavens...

First, thanx for the suggestions on sending bulk email. Amazon Simple Email
Service sounded right, so I signed up. However, it requires perl scripts and
that is outside my experience.

I'm guessing those are not installed on a windows box? Is a server with perl
installed required? Do I need to do this on the ISP server for my domain?
Does using gMail for the domain mail make this even more complex? (I have
domains that are not on gMail as well, but fetch the mail through gMail.)

Working from the command prompt in Win XP does not seem to let me do what is
described.

Has anyone set this up? Or are you familiar with what is required?

Thanx
David

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
  *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
         * Web Site:*  www
<http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.<http://www.househealing.com/>
*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*       Newsletter: * http://www.househealing.com/contact-us/subscribe/

*         VoiceMail:*  866 4 FARKAS  (866 432 7527)*
Schedule Appt:*  http://tungle.me/househealing

*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*          FB Page:*
http://www.facebook.com/househealing<http://tr.im/HouseHealingFan>
*            Twitter: * http://twitter.com/HouseHealing

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled

   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive*
**
   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However,
   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*