[Hidden-tech] Colocation options for a server or two

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Fri Mar 18 17:56:41 EDT 2011

I'm looking to find a cololocation service at which to site one or
two 1U servers.  I don't need much bandwidth, but good connectivity is
a requirement.  I talked to Crocker and won't be able to get pricing
until Monday.  I was told it would take 10 days to get set up, which
might be too long.  So it looks like I may need to go to someplace near
or in Boston.

Is anyone here using cololocation services?  If so what are your
experiences?  On the web I found servercity.com and netroplex.com, but
I also found bostoncolocation.net which looks just like servercity.com
but has different prices, so I'm wondering if they are legitimate.

--
R. David Murray                                      www.bitdance.com