[Hidden-tech] Getting my work email on my smart phone

Andy Klapper andytk at charter.net
Fri Mar 11 15:38:51 EST 2011

I am trying to circumvent a boneheaded IT policy at the company that I
consult with for myself and my coworkers and I'm hoping that I can do so
without having to write any code.  We used to be able to access our company
email system directly through our smart phones, but at some point in time
somebody decided that this was unacceptable and that feature is now blocked
for everybody except certain favored IT staffers (who can still get mail on
their iPhone or Android phones) and managers with corporate blackberry
phones.

So, I'm wondering if anybody knows of any software I can install on my
machine at work that will automatically forward all my corporate email to my
gmail account?

Andy.