[Hidden-tech] Podcasting question

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Thu Mar 10 10:33:04 EST 2011

Do we have any experienced podcasts in Hidden Tech?

I currently have an audio podcast that has 33 episodes of an audio podcast - www.readingandwritingpodcast.com

However, I'm strongly considering turning it into a video podcast w/ the interviews recorded via Skype.

Here's the question I have. I would like to keep the audio podcast feed running without interruption. I have it listed in iTunes already, and I have RSS subscribers. However, in the future I would like to have the video version of the podcast (with a separate RSS feed), and I'll release an audio version of each episode too which will go to my existing audio podcast feed.

Any thoughts on how I can do this with on interruption to my current RSS feed for the audio podcast?

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
413-475-0087
jeff at jeffrutherford.com