[Hidden-tech] Selling stuff/needing fair buyers--tips?

Adam Bauer adam at dharmaboutique.com
Wed Mar 9 12:04:32 EST 2011

Thanks for indulging this not-very-techie query, but:

I¹m clearing through loads of old stuff I no longer need, but some of which
may have value.

So, I am seeking recommended good buyers for categories like:
    vintage audio equipment (mics, amps, funky tape-loop effects, etc.)
    books
    LP records

Today, I¹m talking comic books. Some vintage, mostly obscure but some
recognizable titles (no Action #1s here), but still worth finding a buyer
who can scope out my gear and give me a fair & decent price.

Any tips among ye Hidden Techie/closet comic freaks?

<We now return you to your regularly scheduled technology questions...>

--
Adam Bauer
Founder, Dharma Boutique

http://www.dharmaboutique.com
sacred & sensual offerings  ~  3% for people & planet

See video of our latest container of goods arriving from India:
http://www.youtube.com/dharmaboutique