[Hidden-tech] Wednesday Lunch Break Yoga at Shelburne Falls Yoga Studio

Doug Martin douglasemartin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:10:45 EST 2011

Hey folks,

I just did the Wednesday Lunch Break Yoga at Shelburne Falls Yoga Studio
today for the first time and it was great.  There were three other almost
equally inflexible computer guys from here in Shelburne Falls there too.  I
thought I'd spread the word a bit and asked Kate, the instructor, for a
little blurb, which is below.  If you are feeling cooped up from a long
winter and need to unwind I'd recommend it.

Lunch Break Yoga at Shelburne Falls Yoga Studio, Wednesdays 12:00-12:50

$8.00 Spring Special with instructor Kate Pousont, Director of Shelburne
Falls Yoga

Lunch Break Yoga is a balancing, energizing, and rejuvenating practice for
all levels.  It is specifically designed to target the areas of the body in
need of loosening, strengthening, and stretching after long hours of
commuting and office work.  All are welcome!

Class runs weekly through the spring session, no class Wed. 3/23.  Contact
Kate at 413-475-2441 or pousont at mtdata.com for more information or visit
shelburnefallsyoga.com.  Drop-ins are welcome.

- Doug Martin