[Hidden-tech] small business consultant

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Mon Mar 7 09:59:21 EST 2011

>    ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Hi all,
>
>I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a consultant for growing a
>business, acquiring investment capital, personnel, etc.
>
>Any leads are much appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Roger
>
>--
>Roger Sorkin
>Owner / Executive Producer
>Sorkin Productions LLC
>202.270.0652
><mailto:roger at sorkinproductions.com>roger at sorkinproductions.com
><http://www.sorkinproductions.com/>http://www.sorkinproductions.com
><http://www.youtube.com/user/sorkinproductions>http://www.youtube.com/user/sorkinproductions

I don't know her work, but I know that local business consultant
Christine Pilch's company is called Grow My Company. I do know that
she stays very, very on top of social media.

>Grow My Company can be reached via:
>
>Phone: 413.537.2474
>Email: Inquiry at GrowMyCo.com
>LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/ChristinePilch
>Twitter: twitter.com/ChristinePilch

When you get to the point of talking about growing via marketing, I'd
love to have a conversation with you. :-)

Shel Horowitz
Marketing consultant/copywriter, author, speaker, book shepherd
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"Reach Green, socially conscious consumers with
marketing that has THEM calling YOU"

Twitter (best way to reach): @shelhorowitz

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://greenandprofitable.com/ http://guerrillamarketinggoesgreen.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Award-winning author of eight books. Latest:
Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)
Blog on Green Marketing/Ethics/Politics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/