[Hidden-tech] Looking for PR and writing help

Christine Takacs christine at raptcreative.com
Mon Mar 7 10:48:45 EST 2011

Looking for someone to collaborate with on a fairly regular basis. I'm a graphic designer who wears many hats. I'm looking to remove a hat or two by finding someone who is really good at PR, writing and soliciting speaking engagements for clients. It also wouldn't hurt if you have excellent organizational skills and experience negotiating ad placements and editorial calendars. Please let me know if you are interested or know of someone who fits the bill. Would prefer somewhere in the 45 mile radius of Brattleboro. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Christine
Christine Takacs
Rapt Creative