[Hidden-tech] Legal Advice needed for Hilltown Families

Daniel Lieberman daniel at daniellieberman.org
Sat Mar 5 07:48:23 EST 2011

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the terrific work that Hilltown
Families http://www.hilltownfamilies.org does for the Western Massachusetts
community. They're starting a new Q&A feature with a pediatrician and have
been advised to get some good quality disclaimer language in place.

Dr. Susan Markel is a Pediatrician who is joining Hilltown Families
Contributing Writers to answer questions submitted by Western Mass families.
http://hilltownfamilies.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/markel/

 .

Can any of you suggest an attorney who'd be willing to help Hilltown
Families create appropriate disclaimer language to cover the website for
this and any other potential liability issues? As Hilltown Families operates
on a small budget, it would need to be on a pro bono basis.

Please contact me if you can help with this.

Daniel

 Daniel Lieberman Digital

Internet Consulting and Coaching: I Speak Geek, You Don't Need To

T: 413 489 1818
E: daniel at daniellieberman.org
http://daniellieberman.org
My profiles: [image: