[Hidden-tech] Shared Office Space

Jeff Mackler jeff at rubberneck.net
Wed Mar 2 12:51:30 EST 2011

Greetings,
We've currently got too much office space for our needs and are looking for a few people interested in sharing.  It's a beautiful open space in the Eastworks Building in Easthampton.  We've been in the space for years and have a speedy internet line, a small kitchen space, conference room space, phone lines, a fax machine, alarm system, storage space, and even desks.  We're looking for open-minded folks doing cool work who want to share resources.  Depending on space and resource needs, monthly rent would be in the $250 neighborhood.

If you're interested or know someone who might be, please email me jeff at rubberneck.net or call us at 413.282.1000.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Mackler
Rubberneck.Net / MRW Connected / Your Olive Branch
116 Pleasant Street, Suite 328
Easthampton, MA 01027
t: 413.282.1000