[Hidden-tech] Credit Card Payments

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Wed Jun 29 12:18:56 EDT 2011

Easiest for a one (or few) time is paypal -- as usual it will cost you in fees, although
only the % not all the others

Just make yourself a paypal account and they can use a cc to pay to the email of that
account on the paypal main page
you don't even need to make a payment page for them - you can if you want

Rich

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member