[Hidden-tech] Amtrak Wifi

Dede Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Sun Jun 26 20:15:58 EDT 2011

I am amused that my original post has had legs:) ...and I corrected my spelling error in the subject line. I have to agree that I find the train actually restful, while I Never feel that way about the flying experience in coach. Wifi would improve things, of course. For now, I plan accordingly and edit and write and do things that do not require Wifi, but do require alone time with no interruptions. I am sure the moment Wifi comes available one of us will report to the group!

Dede

Dede Wilson CCP
Contributing Editor Bon Appetit
128 January Hills Road