[Hidden-tech] Creating site specs

Tamar tracysanz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 13:59:00 EDT 2011

I am writing up a description of a fairly complex website which includes a social networking component, and am considering hiring someone with a programming/web development/ui background to review and refine the site specifications. I'm considering using Drupal, so an understanding of Drupal 6 and 7 and what's available in terms of modules would be useful. I'm not looking for any actual programming at this time. If you are interested, have the technical background, and are able to write clearly, please contact me.