[Hidden-tech] Meeting space near Bradley Airport

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 11:14:36 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I asked this question a few years ago but am asking it again because there are always new options coming into being and maybe this time the perfect solution will show up.

I have a client flying in from Chicago to meet with me for a day.  I can pick him up at Bradley and drive us to Northampton for our meeting, but I am wondering if anyone knows of a better option nearer to (or at) the airport.  Anything up to $100 (or free) would work.

There's just the two of us and I imagine the meeting would last 4-6 hours, with a break for lunch.

Thank you,
Marcia Yudkin
Goshen