[Hidden-tech] Have You Tried Crowdfunding?

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 07:33:27 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

 For an upcoming issue of my weekly newsletter, I'm
looking for someone who tried "crowdfunding" - maybe successfully,
maybe not.

For example, there's a site called Kickstarter where you can
raise money for a certain project (usually artsy) and offer something
to all your funders in exchange.

I have one example and need another
person to interview. I had a good lead on a second person, a local musician,
but to every email he receives, he sends back an impersonal reply
saying he's too busy to respond to personal emails!

Thank you for any leads.

Marcia YudkinGoshen MA
Publisher, The Marketing Minutehttp://www.yudkin.com/markmin.htm