[Hidden-tech] Bizarre Mac Malfunction

Aumakua alohasan9 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:16:12 EDT 2011

THANKS Everybody!  :>

Quite a response. Grateful.
Haven't the time to reply in personal gratitude to each of you, but know the
feeling
is present.

I had already initiated many of the suggestions offered, but for some weird
reason,
it simply didn't occur to me to borrow a USB mouse to re-enable BTooth ..

My MacBook Pro is stable for the moment; but my instinct strongly suggests
something
twitchy is still afoot & "it ain't over yet”; still haven't isolated the
actual cause. No longer
have Apple Care; I'm on my own.

Back to work ...

Keep KooL!

Alvin-San

*
Alvin-San Photography
aka LightSphere Digital
Aerials/Events/Fine Art
www.EyeGotTheShot.com
www.EyeCaptureIt.com
ww <http://www.EyePhoto.com>w.EyeBeenThere.com*
*
*
www.facebook.com/EyeAmAlvinSan

Alt:     413-341-6500
Skype: spiritwalker9
alohasan9 at gmail.com
*
~Vision Creates Reality~
Freedom Thru Your Fingertips!™ w/EFT•
Integrative Life-Energy Coach**
—Rapid Relief, Renewal & Personal Empowerment
*
** LEARN ABOUT EFT:
Emotional Freedom Techniques
*http://EFTVid.notlong.com