[Hidden-tech] Consulting needed on small business care plans

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Wed Jul 20 11:17:45 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Our health care plan provider announce no longer doing business in Mass as
of 1/1/12. One employee works in our little Manhattan office and has a
separate plan, though could be folded into a new one. For myself, I want
only catastrophic while putting away a few hundred a month into a health
savings account, but would consider a more robust plan. This search process
is a nightmare, and I would be grateful for any advice, and I¹m willing to
pay a qualified person for assistance.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
President and CEO
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Fax ­ 413-584-3330
Rob at 2disc.com
www.2disc.com

Note: Increasingly, ISPs, companies and individuals use spam blocking
systems that block legitimate email too. Important emails should be followed
up with a phone call if no reply happens within an expected span of time.