[Hidden-tech] Cloud-based file sharing

Cheryl Handsaker charlemontwebworks at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 16:38:39 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I need a recommendation for a dead-easy way to share large files (large images & videos) with very busy, mostly non-technical users. It's a non-profit so it can't be expensive.
Anything that involves installing software or creating an online account for themselves is probably too asking much. Ideally, I'd create an account and send them a link, user name an password and they'd login and see a page with instructions and an upload button.
I can build something but don't want to if something exists already.
Thanks,
Cheryl

  Charlemont Web Works
  Web Application Development, Web Maintenance, Drupal and Joomla! CMS sites